Return To Top
- Acoustic Forum UK - Classified wants and sales of instruments, and community pages
- Ancestral Instruments UK - Early English Bagpipes, Hornpipes, Reed Pipes, Medieval Fiddles
- Ancestral Instrument Shop
- Center for the Study of Free-Reed Instruments (CSFRI) is devoted to fostering and serving as a resource for scholarly research on all aspects--organology, sociology, repertory, performance practice, etc.--of all free-reed instruments, from the harmonium, so popular in India, and mouth-blown sheng family of Southeast Asia, China, and Japan to the western "art-music" repertories for the English concertina and accordion to the many types of "squeezebox" and harmonica as used in myriad folk traditions.
- Celtic Music Instruments
- Dawkes Music: The Woodwind and Brass Warehouse - Reform Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 8BT, Tel: 01628-630800, Fax: 01628-777466
- Dean Pelling Woodwind & Brass - 5 Windmill Drive, Bexhill on Sea, East Sussex, TN39 4DG, Tel: 01424 215570
- Dolmetoch Homepage - Summer school provides fingering charts
- Deutsches Museum - Music - Display case showing oboes from the collection
- Double-Reed Woodwind Musical Instruments
- Dr Drownings Authors help you to play and repair Saxophone, Clarinet, Woodwind etc.
- Fairuz - Musical Instruments ... Nay is the generic Arabic name for simple open-ended reed instruments which usually have 6 holes in the front for the fingers to play and 1 hole underneath ...
- Free Reed Instrument Care
- Hansmons - Makers of Renaissance Double Reed Instruments. ... Sperlingweg 7 D-5020 Frechen Königsdorf, Germany
- Hobgoblin Music Folk & Celtic Traditional Musical Instruments Providing hard to find folk and celtic instruments for over 20 years, including a variety of free-reed plus instrument advice.
- How Do Woodwind Instruments Work?
- How Woodwind Instruments Work
- International Double Reed Society
- Instrument Hospital guidelines on how to maintain and repair brass and woodwind musical instruments. Gives information about technicians, an email based newsletter, new and used instruments for sale, and tips on the upkeep of French horns, flutes, and clarinets in a section entitled '101 Ways'.
- Instrumental Music Resource Page Information and advice on beginning to learn a musical instrument, teachers' tools and music education resources.
- List of Musical Instrument Discussion Lists Index of musical instrument discussion lists. Includes wind, string and keyboard instruments.
- Music Heritage Network Instrument Encyclopedia Illustrated articles on musical instruments, arranged by instrument type, by Sachs-Hornbostel classification headings and by country of origin.
- Musical Instruments Described Brief descriptions of a range of musical instruments, arranged alphabetically by name, and accompanied by an illustration where possible. Includes details of the baryton, bowed psaltery, dulcian, krummhorn, lute, recorder, serpent, and vulcan lyre.
- Musicians Center Tutor information on saxophone, clarinet, accordian, flute, guitar, piano, drums, organ & keyboard.
- MusicDealerSearch.Com - Database of music instrument dealers
- Primitive Free Reed Instruments Birth of the Concertina, The Bandoneon History
- Reed Instrument - The Columbia Encyclopedia, Sixth Edition... predecessor of these instruments is the Chinese sheng. Single-reed instruments have one reed that is either free or beating.
- Reed Instruments - Most of our research on the reed instruments is on how the vocal tract of the player interacts with the reed and with the bore of the instrument.
- Reed instruments in Romania - Cimpoi - the Romanian bagpipe. Modern woodwind instruments. Taragot - invented by J Schunda, 1865. ...
- Reed Mouthpieces
- Reed, Woodwind & Pipe Directory
- Robert H. Cronin Historical Instruments - Describes shawms, curtals, oboes, and bassoons made by Robert H. Cronin.
- SchoolBand - help and advice for teachers wanting to start their own orchestra or band
- The Serpant Website
- S. Hamilton a guide to Medieval & Renaissance Instruments
- Sibelius Academy: Musical Instruments Index to selected resources related to a wide variety of musical instruments, including the accordion, banjo, harmonium, jazz instruments, reed organs and voice.
- Single-Reed Instruments information and diagrams at Stanford.edu
- Spartan Press provides listings of UK & Eire Music Dealers & Retailers in London, SE, SW and Anglia.
- Stolen Double Reed Instruments Registry
- Tapia's Gold - Instruments of the Renaissance - Descriptions of instruments used for dance music during the renaissance, illustrated with period drawings.
- The Asian Free Reed
- The Classical Free-Reed A Short History of the Free-Reed Instruments in Classical Music.
- The Free-Reed Journal Articles and Essays - Featuring Classical Free-Reed Instruments and Performers The Beatles and the Free-Reed Instruments. ...
- The Reed Organ Society - Membership is open to anyone with an interest in free reed instruments of whatever type, and includes collectors, restorers, performers ...
- The Single Reeds Webring
- Southwark Concert Band UK Newsletter Article - Double tonguing for players of reed instruments. ...
- Sweet Haven Double Reed Instruments Academic Lessons
- Woodwind Central - Double reed Info
Reeds | Accordion | Bagpipes | Bassoon | Clarinet | Harmonica | Oboe | Saxophone | Links | Wind
Home | Lessons | Interactive | Gig Guide | Site Map | Free Stuff | Contact
© 1998 - 2013 Electric Blues Club - All Rights Reserved
Dropdown Menu by Brothercake
Graphics & Services